Really, I probably would have done it anyway.
But I sang under the guise of celebrating my offer of admission to
I applied to the MJ programs at Carleton, Ryerson, and Western, with Carleton as my first choice all along because of its distinguished reputation in the field and its location in
But I'm told that they want me to be one of them.
(They obviously didn’t hear me sing.)
I’ll be Ottawa-bound in September, armed with an entrance scholarship, a paid TA position (Teacher’s Assistant), and the certitude that this is what I want.
I see journalism as a mix of travelling, learning, analyzing, and writing...which I do by choice already.
This week, for example, had me out playing with penguins on a daytrip, sitting in on a meeting at parliament for my job, discussing
After just a few more months of dancing to African drums.


6 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!
IM SOOO HAPPY YOUR COMING BACK!!! AND YOU WILL BE SOOO CLOSE!!!!!!!!
AND YOU GOT INTO THE PROGRAM YOU WANTED!!!!!! I AM SOOO PROUD!!!!
AND YOU WILL ONLY BE 2 HOURS AWAY WHICH IS NOTHING WHICH MEANS WE CAN SEE EACH OTHER AS OFTEN AS YOUR CRAZY MASTER'S SCHEDULE ALLOWS!!!
AND YOU CAN MEET PENELOPE!!! OHHHH!!!!!!
LOTS OF LOVEE AND HUGS AND KISSES
V,
PS: can you notice i was excited???
I swear I am as excited as Virginia ( I just use less capital letters).
Congrats again. You're not just number one to us, you know.
By the way, I am not sure it is fair to be posting bikini shots on a day when I have to take an umbrella to school. :P
Miss you (and hope you enjoyed that letter)...!
cns
CONGRATULATIONS Sonya Lots of hard work ahead ... the TA position will be really exciting I am sure. I notice you have the mic in the karaoke shot. I am not sure if that is a bit of your mother or your father coming out in you. They're really good at garage karaoke!! Love your car HERBIE. Love Aunt Rhonda
Congratulations!!!
What a journey you;ve had so far, and who knows where it will take you once you're back in Canada. Many Blessings
you're an amazing girl, and I'm proud to be your aunt. You dare to dream and to after it...good for you!
Congrats on getting into Carlton. Now I know what all that cheering was that I heard all the way from Midhurst! thought I recognized your Mom's voice (actually heard your Dad too!)
Aunt Carol
Hot picture dude! I meant the penguin of course! you're always hot!
I can totally picture you in Ottawa by the way. I'll be visiting for sure!
Miss you like crazy xoxoxox
Post a Comment